Effective Date: October 13, 2023
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer or mobile device by the websites you visit. They are stored on your device’s hard drive and may be used to help improve your user experience by enabling the website to ‘remember’ you, either for the duration of your visit (using a “session cookie”) or for repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
- Measure site performance and usage
- Analyze traffic and trends to better understand the behavior of users
- Improve the site functionality and enhance the user experience
3. Types of Cookies We Use
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies help us measure the traffic to our site and the performance of our site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization.
4. Third-Party Cookies
Our site may also use third-party cookies from services such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Microsoft Clarity to enable us to monitor and analyze web traffic and to improve the functionality of our site.
5. Managing Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Contact Us
Thank you for visiting SpiritSculptor.com. Your privacy is important to us as we continue to deliver content that resonates with your spiritual journey.